Friday, September 30, 2011

in the last..

Apple 

 [ steph's apple core - she thinks im crazy for taking a photo of it ]

In the last... 8 days

I have been tirelessly busy.
I have studied.
I have gone shopping.
I have had to say 'goodbye and till we meet again' to dear friends
I have danced, till my feet formed blisters.
I have sang.
I have cried.
I have been honest.
I have met new and old mates.
I have drawn.
I have laughed.
I have felt jealous.
I have felt pain.
I have felt loved.
I have argued.
I have missed out.
I have smiled.
I have listened to music.
I have watched tv.
I have felt logical.
I have feared.
I have lied.
I have gained knowlegde.
I have teased.
I have slept.

I have done a lot and a little in these past 8 days.
Sorry for not blogging and going afk for a while... so sorry. (drops head in shame)
I will be blogging more in the next couple of days and hopefully doing some diys cause i finally have some time now....

nyways, hope you're well and good.

... this should totally be a new segment - 'in the last' haha

 x
gracie