Friday, December 30, 2011

got my licence


Today I got my learner's licence.





In New South Wales, you have to be 16 to get your Learner's Licence (or more commonly known L's).
Now I've been 16 for over 9 months and I've had no urge to get my L's. 
Me, driving? psht please.
My dad's a driving instructor and he's been nagging me to get my L's for months now. 
And finally, because it's the holidays, I had time to sit the computer test.
So yeah, I will be on the roads soon.
So if you live in Sydney, stay in your homes cause Gracie's on the roads now.
Only kidding, I think I'm a safe driver.

This might possibly be my last blog post for the year, unless I blog tomorrow which I doubt I will because I'm really busy - its new years eve!

In that case, Happy New Year! 2012 its going to a big one. Thank you so much to everyone for supporting me with this blog for the last.. 7 months (wow I can't believe it has been that long).
Have a wonderful new years and celebrate with family and friends.
All the best, see you in 2012.

x
gracie


currently listening to: You Belong To Me by Carla Bruni

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook