Monday, January 2, 2012

my nye night



My bestfriends. 
So glad I could end 2011 and start 2012 with my two most favourite people in the world.




With the rest of my friends we all had dinner at Chat Thai



and then went to an apartment by the waterside for the fireworks.
I got to say, it was a "sweet-ass" view.




I also learnt to play poker. However I subsequently gave up after one game.
Though, I did win the first round, without exactly knowing how I won...


We also played Pictionary and an interestingly funny game of truth or dare.


These were the 9pm fireworks.
I didn't bother taking photos for the Midnight ones because I really just wanted to stand there and watch and enjoy the beauty and energy of it all.


and we finished the night off with some chocolate mud cake.
I was so tired.


happy new year, lovelies

x
gracie
Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook