Monday, January 16, 2012

second haul


I've been meaning to post this for a while, but I got lazy with my blogging. 
But here we are Haul No.2 - enjoy!



1. Coral Flats from Rubi ($5)

I just needed some new flats and these were on sale so I bought 2 pairs.


Hot Pink Flats from Rubi  ($5)


3. Sunnies from Paddy's Markets ($10 for 2 pairs)

If you've ever been to Paddy's everything is pretty cheap. 
They've got everything; shoes, makeup, clothes, toys, wigs etc
I walked past so many stores that were selling sunnies,
and most of them were selling a pair for $10 and I didn't really see ones that I liked,
until I came to store that was "Buy 1 get 1 free", so I ended up getting 2 pairs for 10.


 4. Coffee Mugs from K-mart ($4.50)

This was ridiculously cheap, so I just bought the set.
It also came with some cookies and coffee mix.
Possible DIY idea coming up. 


 5. Berry-scented candles from Ikea ($5)

These smell so yummy. Can't wait to use them in winter!


Candle holders - pack of four from Ikea ($2)


6. Sally Hansen nail polish in Emerald City from Chemist Warehouse ($4.50)

Loved this colour the minute I laid eyes on it. 
I don't even think any of my friends know this, but as a child I loved watching the Wizard Of Oz (1939). I have watched it so many times, but I'm not sure what attracts me to the film.
The magic, the music, the journey? But for me its an all time favourite.

Anyways this nail polish, I went past the store again today and I saw the other colours,
I'm dying to buy more but I have no money. 
I've had this on for over 2 weeks - man its really got some long-lasting power.


7. 2 pack of skinny belts in tan and black from JayJays ($15)


8. Soho Black Satchel from Cotton On ($10)
This was originally $40 and I got it for $10. So I'm pretty pleased with this purchase.
I like it cause it can fit my DSLR, 
I find it so annoying carrying it sometimes, but this bag makes it easy.


8. Teal Sleeveless Shirt Dress from Paddy's Market ($25)

The dress I wore to New Year's Eve.


I love collars. Enough said.


9. Mini Travel pack from Target ($5)

Okay, so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, but I saw this clear case and thought it would be great for my exams. At school, you're not allowed to bring pencil cases that are opaque - they have to be clear (precautions for cheating and all that). Anyways I usually just end up using a glad wrap bag, which ends up dying and grotty from pen ink. But I decided to invest in something that can be used for the entire year and can fit both of my calculators!


10.  A4 Spiral Notebook from Target ($1 each)

I bought 10 notebooks - for school. One bloody dollar! And I love the cover. If you know me, you would know that I absolutely adore paper bags and anything in that brown paper bag colour. I don't know why, I just love paper bags. Man, if someone gave me brown paper bags for my birthday I would be so happy.



11.  Navy PJ - shorts from Big-W ($5)

Love summer Pjs.



I have spent way too much money on shopping this holidays. I'm poor now. 

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook