Sunday, February 12, 2012

in the last.. 48 hours

In the last 48 hours I have


1. bought fake flowers: that bunch is only half of my growing collection....
2. started getting more pimples which I predicted in my post on diy lip balm and I have school photos this week
3. painted a practice composition for my Visual Arts major - I'm wrapping flowers in rope then painting them (will go into more detail on a later date)
4. bought new liquid paper, because I literally can't ive without it. I felt so... anxious while doing homework without liquid paper.. I felt like I didn't have an 'undo' button
5. gotten to eat my favourite cookies: BRANDY SNAPS from Cookie Man - I LOVE THESE!!!
6. taken a photo of my neighbour's clothes hanger - an old vehicle to my adventures (where I use to hang and fly on when I was a kid)

x
gracie

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook