Tuesday, April 17, 2012

new segment: tips tuesday


 Hello, today April the 17th, I am going to introduce a new segment to my blog. I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but have been hesitant. However today is a new day and new ideas will shine! lol. Okay, so Tips Tuesday are going to be weekly posts that are simple tutorials not grand and tips for everyday use. I don't know how long I'm going to hold this up for but I'm going to try and build this segment. Today's Tuesday tip is my new 'neat and chic' diy stationary organiser.




I've revamped an old square shoe box by taking apart on old shopping bag and wrapping it around the box - same method I used in the diy revamping of an old folder video. I love taking apart shopping bags as there are so many great designs. The school folder I bring to school is a revamp - I love it cause its so unique (I'll post a picture one day)


 By using some jam jars to hold my pens and markers, the stationery is organised in a neat manner.


For final touches, I've created a sort of mini clothing line with these craft pegs and some string.



Everything is in one location for easy use and whole thing is pretty much an cheap quick diy! 

Hope you enjoyed my first Tips Tuesday!

x
gracie


Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook