Thursday, July 26, 2012

androgynous


striped blazer (grandmas) - $0
denim jeans (jay jays) - $20
scarf (diy) - $0
bag (handmade gift from grandma) -  $0
heeled ankle boots (Rubi) - $40
navy sweater (St. Mark's) - brother's - $0
 

 This outfit has some sort of androgynous feel to it. It's different. Anyways, we had mufti/civi day at school. Here's the little behind the outfit story: I literally (no joke my mum yells at me for this) take forever to get out of the house these days. The other day I was up at 6:30am and yet I was still the last one out the bloody door. I missed my train twice this week. Here's the thing, this past week feels like a complete blur to me, like its Thursday already and I'm just confused on how it's already Friday tomorrow. Anyways so the outfit, like every other morning I'm in the biggest rush. This morning I literally had a what-on-earth-am-i-gonna-wear/omg-i-hate-my-clothes moment and scrambled through my closest and found this retro blazer. In that split second, my mind flashbacked to when my grandma gave the blazer to me, she was gonna chuck it out and what do you know I fell in love with it. So I chucked the blazer on and a pair of jeans and kaboom bolted out the door.

So basically as I said this week's been a big fat blur,
I realised that I had posted this week's inspire-wed on Tuesday because I thought it was Wednesday.
- I fell and slipped on rope and my right arm now kills, I'm surprised it hasn't bruised yet
- I had the art show for my art major on wednesday stayed all day in the art rooms then from 5-8pm next to my art work to guard it LOL
- I haven't studied much this week cause I've spent half the time stressing about my major
- I'm tired like 80% of the time I am awake
- Poo this sucks, when will this end?

x
gracie

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook