Saturday, July 21, 2012

choices and more choices

 source: cravetheseclothes.com

The other day I was talking my friend, Charlotte, and we were discussing future lifestyles and how the choices we make today will heavily effect the events of the future. We pondered especially over career choices (it's the hot topic this week at school, no joke everyone's talking about it and the uac guide came out last week - shits getting serious round here).

So here's the thing. It comes down to 2 options basically:
Do you:

a) find a job that pays well and basically makes you rich - can money really buy happiness?
but you can't stand it, you just hate the job - makes you miserable

or

b) find a job that pays moderately, but makes you happy and is your passion.

I mean if your job ticks both of those boxes then good for you.
But I question myself constantly, do i prefer having lots of money or happiness cause at the end of the day, its your life and your career makes up about 80% of it.
For me I think I prefer doing something that I have a passion for rather than something I can't stand.
Nothing's easy in this world, but it's worth it in the end if it puts a smile on your face.



x
gracie

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook