Saturday, August 25, 2012

open day | usyd/uts



So today was the University of Sydney and University of Technology Open Day, where you basically get info on uni courses. It's kind of a big thing, you know, cause this is it. In a number of months I'll basically be in university. It's kind of scary too. But I found today really helpful in terms of finding out more on what I'm interested in. It also kind of re-assured me, that okay, this is what I really want to do in the future. Which was good cause honestly for the past couple of weeks I've just been waiving around pondering on what I want to do with my life.

Anyways, so I ran into heaps of friends today which was great cause I've spent the past 7 months of my life cooped up in libraries and in my 'study' room - studying. I was especially excited to hang out with my bestfriends and catch up properly.

Outfit post for today will probably be up some time during the week :)

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

x
gracie



Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook