Monday, September 17, 2012

hummingbird


dark teal/blue top (Big W) - $5
b/w floral skirt (mum's) - $0
cardigan (Yessica) - $10
pink flats (Rubi) - $5



Today's outfit.

So we had mufti/civi day at school and the theme was spring. I decided on this beautiful maxi dress with a pattern of like a million flowers. I love the detail.
I dress like a grandma, literally. I don't know why. I'm an old lady in a young person's body.
Anyways so today was the first day of the last week of school for the rest of my life, cue dramatic suspenseful music. Ha. Spent the day mostly in maths - had double double maths (just one of the perks of doing 4unit.) Then at lunch, my group had a picnic but indoors cause the weather wasn't that good. Junk food galore, arghhh but so yum. After lunch, I had history and we watched a film on the Vietnam War - so sad. At english we watched Everything Is Illuminated, i love films like these.
Note to self : Don't wear white when you have your period. It never ends well - seriously.
Despite that, twas an interesting day.

x
gracie







Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook