Tuesday, September 25, 2012

sweet nothing


cardigan (Jay Jays) - $20
blue dress shirt - dad's - $0
black leggings (unknown) - $5
silver snake flats (K-mart) - $10 
black belt (Jay Jays) - $7.50 


Holidays - weee more like #studyblockbeforefinalexamsomgimsoscared.

So I've been hitting the library, two days in a row now and probably for the rest of September and beginning of October. I'm pretty sure, all the libraries of the state have been taken over by year 12s.
I haven't gotten sick of studying yet, so that's a good sign, but we'll see.

For this outfit, I'm gonna be honest, I didn't pair the belt with the look until taking these photos. I did try the belt on this morning but my stomach couldn't hold it. I didn't want a tight band around my abdomen all day, especially cause I would be sitting. It didn't look as good without a belt, but screw it I was like 'I need to be confortable if I'm gonna be sitting/studying for 6 hours'. Sometimes I wish I could just wear my pyjamas to the library - pure comfort.

In Photo #3: I was singing, poorly. I was trying to annoy my brother who was in the background.
In Photo #4: Well... just for laughs.

I've got this horrible sore throat, its one of those ones where it hurts to swallow. I know right? Horrible. I'm going to the docs tomorrow so it's all good.

I've also been walking to and from the station everyday - woop!! lets get rid of this study fat!!

Hope everyone's good.

x
gracie