Thursday, September 13, 2012

thursday the 13th

 yay for iphone shots

So I've been told I don't blog enough. I do blog, just not on a daily basis. So I thought I'd blog about my day. Today is Thursday the 13th of September 2012. My current favourite song is Lost by Frank Ocean. Today I had two double period of classes. One double of art and one double of history. I got to finish at lunch time. I had a salad bowl from the canteen for $4. I left school and met up with my guy best friend and one of my really close and absolutely amazing friends. We had lunch at some Japanese restaurant in the city. I didn't get anything cause I had eaten, so I just got a cup of coffee. We got dessert - black sesame ice-cream (my absolute favourite ice-cream flavour - I could eat it forever). Then I went shopping and bought this really nice dark teal top for five dollarmollars. It's really for the summer, cause its really flowy and the material is really soft - can't wait to wear it. So... that was basically my day. Hope you had a good one too.

x
gracie

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook