Wednesday, October 3, 2012

pursuit of happiness


coral pink dress (Cotton On) - $20
black belt (Jay Jays) - $7.50
cardigan (Yessica) - $10
gladiators - $10


Today's outfit. I haven't worn this dress in over 3 years, but the spring weather was just amazing, so I decided to whip it out. There's something really odd about this dress, I don't know what it is. I'm also not wearing my shoes because I felt weird in them by 4:30 in the afternoon, so off they went.

My week so far:

- I ran into a friend whom I hadn't seen in two years and... it was just really good to see him. He's changed so much - matured up and all. It's good.
- went to the dentist today, says I can get my braces off in late January? I don't know, don't really care anymore to be honest, I'm not one of those people who are over-excitedly-waiting-to-get-them-off so, meh its no hurry for me.
- studying is boring me so much. Though, I did do english today so.. that's good I guess.
- currently listening & loving Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi
- 30degrees tommorrow.... wooahhh
- its not time to say goodbye yet, just not yet 

x
gracie