Tuesday, November 13, 2012

formal


So last night I had my school formal at Le Montage.
I had my hair and makeup done by Vickie, the best friend and wore a bright pink dress. I was planning to wear red but they didn't have my size so I opted for the pink. Excuse the awkward poses and the cut off head shots, I had no idea what I was doing in front of the wall yesterday.

I had an amazing time dancing the night away and taking photos with everyone.

It saddens me that I will not see many of my peers in the future, but I just wanna acknowledge that what ever happens, those two years at this school will always be remembered and cherished and I'm glad that it has given me many fond memories that I will one day tell my grandkids.

'twas truly a great night

p.s. i must be the worst blogger ever I've been trying to get this post up since 12noon today - took me 7 hours

x
gracie