Saturday, November 17, 2012

LuminoCity + Markets

Today one of my bestfriends and I headed to Pier 2/3 for LuminoCity. An exhibition that showcased graduating University of New South Wales Built Environment student's major works. It had works from all of the sub-faculties such as Interior Design, Architecture and Masters of Architecture. Each work had been crafted with such precision and you could really tell the time and effort that had been put in was immense. My heart sunk as I knew I would be going into a course that would push me to my limits. But at the same time the whole concept of design in an 'urban' setting, in a built environment intrigued me and inspired me, so what can you do? You only live once as they say, may as well make a good name out of it. For anyone willing to check out the exhibition, it's open from the 15-22 November. More info here.



We later headed back to Circular Quay where weekend markets were held at the Rocks. Pretty interesting all the different things they sold.




And just a little Christmas touch for the end of the post, as a little reminder that its just around the corner and that December creeping upon us.

x
gracie