Sunday, November 18, 2012

that's what's up


tshirt (Cotton On) - $5
black maxi (Impulse) - $22
 black thongs (Rubi) - $2
sunnies - $5

As the weather warms, my adrenaline pumps faster as I gear up for another heated summer. Today my family and I took a little trip to Ikea, just for fun. I love Ikea, its one of those places where I seem to always lose myself in. I love that my mind flows from room setting to room setting, in awe of the different atmospheres of each. I'm planning to renovate my room. We're changing carpet to floor boards and shifting around furniture. Despite that, I didn't end up getting anything major.
Though I did buy some random bits and bobs. 

A Lack side table -  $10

 An Irma throw - $4
Pyssla beads - $10 (I really don't know what to say)

SNÖVITA Gift wrap roll - $2
Images from Ikea.com
Yep... random alright.

I'm beginning to wonder what I am doing with my life. Oh golly.

Anyways moving on, I have two diys up my sleeve so hopefully they'll be up by the end of the week. I also still need to edit and blog about Open Sydney - I'll get onto it as soon as I can. Yay for constant blogging.

x
gracie