Sunday, January 13, 2013

rohan's 18th


aztec printed dress worn as a bustier (Cotton On) - $10
black skater skirt (Cotton On) - $10
black strapped heels (Zara) - $80


 // Dang that tan line. 

In this outfit I'm wearing this dress, which I wore on my 15th birthday to what I called the 'Alice in Wonderland party' (I was going through a phase where the Mad Hatter and tea parties were my thing), but here I've made it into a bustier to change it up. I know, I know the skater skirt trend; its just not leaving me - I love the skirt. 
Last night, one of my best friends, Rohan, celebrated his birthday with a sweet-as house party. It was great meeting new people and seeing old friends. Speeches were made, cupcakes were eaten and a secret video was shown. All up it was an amazing night!

x
gracie


// currently listening and loving: Language by Porter Robinson