Tuesday, January 22, 2013

seeing red


white chiffon button up top (Cotton On) - $15
floral bottoms (Dotti/got at markets) - $5
black flats (Rubi) - $5
authentic leather bag (Le Pelican) - mum's - $0 

Today I went into USYD to enrol into my course, it was a really strange feeling cause I was just thinking, gosh I'm actually going to university this year. But it was pretty chill. Later I met up with some lovely friends and had lunch. I got this nacho dish, and I could barely finish half of it. :(

Uhm onto the outfit, I've kinda been loving this blouse, its so flowy and chic for summer and pairs well with basically everything. The shorts, skorts? hahas loving them, got a compliment from a random today LOL which was interestingly odd. 

Sahh. yeahh.. thats basically it for today. okays. bye.

x
gracie