Thursday, March 21, 2013

spaceman


white sleeveless blouse (H&M)
black midwaisted pants (H&M)
black loafers (Rubi)
dark cinnamon blazer - Grandma's
leather bag - thrifted


This is my sporadically wacky outfit of the week which I wore to a work dinner a couple of nights ago. Reason for the decapitation of my head: I pulled an unattractive face, but this is the only shot with a sound depiction of the outfit. Eh, what can you do.

I don't have a good reason for my lack of blogging, except to say I'm slowly starting to feel the weight of uni on my shoulders. My course requires a certain state of attention to detail and attention to aesthetics and I feel as if my mind is gradually imploding on itself. But I'm talking gibberish cause I've got it reasonably easy compared to law or med kids.

x
gracie