Sunday, April 21, 2013

apollo


Weekly wrap up, for yah on this Sunday in Sydney.


T U E S D A Y
Uni // structure models. This is my crappy little 10 by 10 model. I thought it was pretty okay until I brought it in on tuesday and compared it to everyone else. It's meant to be a rock-climbing centre of some sort. I mean it has the contorted shape of a rock.. kinda... 


W E D N E S D A Y
Had a catchup sesh with the bffs with sexy korean bbq for dinner. And beanies.. I've moved onto beanies despite disliking them for ages now - they've just grown on me. This black one is from H&M. The photo right below - represents how weird I am and can I just acknowledge everyone who puts up with my shenanigans - thank you, no srsly thank you.


T H U R S D A Y
Measured Fisher Library with my dad's tape measure LOL. 
Got my communications' assessment back. I got incredibly average in the hand-in drawings of my model (the one I mentioned here) and surprisingly good in my doors exam. I really got to pick up my game with drafting. It's all still very new to me.


F R I D A Y
I made an order for a Status Anxiety wallet a couple of days earlier and it arrived as a great end to the week. I got the Dakota wallet in chocolate. I also picked one up for mum cause it was her birthday and she needed a new wallet. win-win bro! Special thanks to Sarah for telling me about this brand.


S A T U R D A Y
Found these boots hidden in our shoe closet. They're mums. I've been looking for something similar - like those short horse riding boots - but the prices they retail at are redonkulous. The only problem I have with this pair is the front of the boot. I don't like the straight horizontal cut. I dunno maybe I'm being picky but I can't seem to bring myself to completely love them. #firstworldproblems. The rest of the photos are just snaps around my garden 


S U N D A Y
Discovered this song: Apollo by Hardwell - where have I been, omg dat beat. I have work in less than 3 hours - woo fun. I've been spending my procrastination time (yes I strangely have an allocated time for procrastinating, its a real problem) watching Anna Lee and Jesse's daily vlogs. I love them, they're so adorable and cool. lol. From them I've segwayed to watching Hey Claire's videos - watched this one last night (ermahgwad Misha is strangely so good looking). Youtube : home to hours of endless procrastination. sigh. 




Hope you're having a good weekend!





x
gracie