Sunday, April 14, 2013

vee's 18th



Day Outfit: 




Night Outfit: 



Day Outfit:
white sleeveless blouse (H&M)
black circle skirt (H&M)
black loafers (Rubi)
leather bag - thrifted - $12
sunnies (Kmart) - $5


Night Outfit:
white sleeveless blouse 
black and gold polka dot skirt
ankle boots (Rubi)
gold necklace 



Cheers for day to night outfits.
This was Saturday's outfit. I love how laid back the day time look is and how easily a sleeveless white button up can be dressed up and/or down. Last night we celebrated Vee's 18th, it was a good one, very chill very mellow.

Feels like I haven't blogged in a while, I was basically stressed up until Thursday with the assessments. Thursday night, I went to the Optus Rockcorps concert, it was pretty good. But I was in the mosh at the beginning and died. Legit, it was way too packed and sweaty.


x
gracie