Friday, July 26, 2013

REUNION



IPHONE SCHNAPS AGAIN.


Cheers to late Friday night blogging.

So I said I'd aim to achieve a lot this last week of sem break - yeah nah did nothing.
Uni starts next Wednesday - #kindakeen?

Anyways from top to bottom:
- #catadventures so this cat seems to like visiting my garden - it just likes to stare at me as I stare at it.
- had a bonfire in my yard: very chill and relaxing - though my hair smelt like smoke after :/
- had lamb souvlaki, oh mouth still watering, so freaking good. I felt so full after it, that I got to work and I was so sleepy that my tutoring kid was like are you okay?
- noice sunset don't you think? There was a full moon on Tuesday. It was amazing. I was with some friends in the city near Oxford St and the moon was just huge, you felt as if you could just touch it.
- found some tumblr photos and got them printed with the 50free photos from Snapfish and made this collage thing. I love it. Just some simple inspiration on my wall.

LAST WEEKEND BEFORE UNI STARTS TIME TO PARTY HARD
LOLJOKES
MAJORCEEBS
PROBS JUST SLEEP AND WORK AND SLEEP WOO


Have a good one ;)



x
gracie