Wednesday, September 18, 2013

NEW LENS : 50mm f/1.8



Dat bokeh. Dem feels.

So I've been eyeing the 50mm lens for a while now, but hadn't struck up the courage to purchase it yet because I felt like I didn't deserve it. I know - weird. I'd even played around with my friend's 50mm for a while now and just loved it. But after one hell of a week last week, I felt like I deserved a reward. So today I bought a new lens.

I walked around the house and in the yard, snapping some shots. I'm excited to use it for portraits, photos of friends etc. I find that in terms of photography I basically just snap my outfits and my mates when we go out.

I just watched this and it just reaffirmed my purchase today - sense of satisfaction.

Weeeee can't wait to use it!

No studio tomorrow, so I'm heading to the beach with friends - funfun!



x
gracie