Friday, October 4, 2013

LANDY'S 19TH


To one of my closest friends, Landy, gurl this post is dedicated to you.

Last night we celebrated Landy's 19th at Bavarian Bier. Munching on these godly $10 burgers, I met some of her uni friends and baha they're so funny. In my head I was like, if I went to their uni I'd be good mates with them.

To Landy, Happy 19th beb, I love you so much, more than you know. Thanks for always supporting me with this blog thing cause bro I honestly don't know what I'm doing, but you always told me to just keep blogging - so thank you.

Also, I can't wait to share many more crazy memories with you, you're the one friend I absolutely pee my pants laughing with cause we go on the silliest of adventures. Like fuar, remember Hamilton train station or that gate at the gallery. Ermahgawd I always smile like a goof cause those are some of my favourite memories. I love that we get lost, we lose shit and we just laugh at how stupid the whole situation is. I love youuu. I am forever grateful to call you my bud, thank you for last seven odd years, to seven more!! (did you tear up when reading dis? cause gurl I teared up typing it hehehe)

Love you, you beautiful child. Never grow up! hahas :')

x
gracie