Sunday, November 24, 2013

END OF YEAR ARCHITECTURE BALL


As the first year of university draws to an end I am surprised and astonished at how quickly the year has gone by. One year ago, I was fresh out of high school and keen for the summer break. Now.. okay I'm still keen for the summer break, but its different. It's good different.

Surviving the first year of architecture makes me think and know that it only gets harder from here, but what works is that I've found some of the most amazing friends. Meeting people I would've probably never met, makes me wonder how this year would've otherwise turned out.

To celebrate the end of a successful year we dolled and suited up for the 2013 Architecture End Of Year Ball. Everyone looked their swankiest and we toasted the night away behind giggles and champagne glasses.

To two more years of Architorture. 


x
gracie