Wednesday, November 13, 2013

TBH ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF WE TRY



White crop t-shirt (ASOS)
Daisy shorts (brand unknown)
Denim button down (thrifted)
Burgundy bag (Cotton On)
Black mesh Vans

Hello,

There has been alot of planning this and that in the past week or so and I'm getting pretty excited for summer. Trips and projects are just the start. Been feeling pretty optimistic lately and hanging with people who are motivated and passionate about dreams and aspirations is just ahhh thrilling hahas. Spent the day studying in the sun and feeling kiddish with my backpack which I never really use. The weight of the world seems to be just more balanced with two straps rather than one.

On another note, for the past week I've kinda just been throwing myself into finding summer jobs - emphasis on the 's', yes need to make moolah for holidays - I'm taking the whole of February 2014 off. Travelllllllling with buds and bubs. Can't wait!

Hope everyone's going okay with uni end of year exams (power through!!), I know my friends are just so busy. Pooor babes.

x
gracie


Recently fell in love with the magic of Soundcloud, and this song :)