Thursday, January 30, 2014

MY SUMMER VIBES

If you know me, you know I like three main genres of music - house, chill house and indie. So I thought I'd compile a little playlist sort of thing of my favs.


HOUSE : for the party peep in me. Always keen for the doof doof - anywhere anytime.


 


CHILL HOUSE: I only discovered chill house when I started uni last year. I stumbled upon one of the greatest youtube channels ever, Majestic Casual. Chill house defined my first year of uni, it was fresh, chill and soothing. The first song I ever heard on their channel was Goldroom's Fifteen - the Oxford Remix- oh my lord that was so breathtaking. 







 INDIE/ ALTERNATIVE: and my indie side - love love love. I had to put in Vance Joy's Riptide as the beautiful song topped the Triple J's Hottest 100 on Australia Day.









My taste in music varies greatly, shifting from one end of the spectrum to the other. I think I have the oddest iTunes library but I don't know where I'd be without music in my ears. I feel I could go on and on about songs but really all I want to say is enjoy the music.



x
gracie