Sunday, May 18, 2014

I'M GOING TO SINGAPORE!

top image from google


Yes and this is my "excited for Singapore face"

According to that title, that is correct I'm going to Singapore ^_^
I'm going after this semester with 19 other university kids. I'm so excited as it's kinda the only good news I've received in a while. I was lucky enough to be chosen to be part of the Aus Govt's new scheme The New Colombo Plan.

I was planning on going to Singapore this year with friends anyways, so this trip kinda rang in at the right time. Can't contain my excitement, but I must because 40% Studio is due in about a weeks time and the amount of work that needs to be done makes my body weak thinking about it. One of my mates that also got in and I were saying how sick it would be if we could just skip till the Singapore trip. Uhh can someone just please invent a time travel machine. Pls come faster! Let us survive the next couple of weeks of architorture!


x
gracie