Saturday, June 28, 2014

THE FIRST BUSINESS TRIP: MELBOURNE


Some photos from last week's Melbourne trip. It was honestly one of the greatest trips because we learnt the streets of Melbourne back to front. It was a way of experiencing Melbourne in a way you wouldn't have as just a passing tourist. The architecture there is on point and the food and coffee was just impeccable. 10/10.

I'm heading to Singapore tomorrow, I've packed and everything but I don't think it'll hit me until I'm on the plane or actually there. Last night my friends and I had a little bon voyage+bonfire party. My best friend is off to Europe right now - so jealous. But last night was just nice to have a little get together and see how everyone was after another gruelling semester of uni.

I guess my next post will be from Singapore? hahaha keenbeans!



x
gracie