Saturday, September 20, 2014

LOOK UP | ARCHITECTURE + PHOTOGRAPHY


Three of my favourite shots from yesterday. I was up in North Sydney taking photos for work yesterday and managed to capture a couple of cool shots.

Sometimes we forget how beautiful the sky is.

This is my procrastination from my assessment that's due on Monday. To be done: a two thousand five hundred word essay with self made diagrams. I haven't written a substantial essay since I graduated high school. This is hard.

I haven't started any diagrams yet too.
My tutor also wants a site and concept model done as well. Haven't started that either.

Crying. I swear half the time I'm just complaining about my degree...

Mid-sem break coming up soon. Keen-beans. I need the break (jokes will probably spend it working and doing studio)

x
gracie