Saturday, October 25, 2014

CURRENT STATUS: HERMIT MODE | 1 x 1


T-minus 41 hours till submission. Monday 9am, presentation of design with models and panels.

I've been on the go-go-go train since last Monday. So far only some minor mishaps (knock on wood), but on schedule, which is always a positive.

But yes, as according to the title I am in hermit mode - 90% of the time you'll fine me in front of my computer working on my model or actually making the physical model. I've had a couple of late nights, but so far no all-nighters and I really don't want to all-nighter.

I woke up with an extremely sore throat on Friday and been living with it since. It's those types of sore throats where it hurts to swallow and you need to gargle salt water all the time to numb it. Why out of all days of the year? The time where I need my health to be on point. Sigh.

But anyways I must get back to it.
#nearlythere #onthehomerun

#architorture 
#ivecutmyselftwicealready 

x
gracie