Sunday, October 12, 2014

OCTO-BO-FER | 1 x 1


Alas, we have reached the tenth month of the year: Octo-bo-fer. October. How?!
This year is going by so quickly and I can't comprehend what I've even done. Uni is going to finish is about a month. I'm excited for the summer but at the same time mentally preparing myself for the next four weeks of hell. Legit. 

My mid-sem break consisted of me f-ing off for about five days and then sitting at my computer for four days straight working on studio. So that was alright... I mean I got a balance. 

This weekend has been pretty shitty. It's odd. This weekend is the last weekend I have before I enter into the estranged hermit-mode for the next month and I feel like I should have done something fun. But I haven't. I've just been doing nothing at home. Literally nothing. Like I know I have work to do but I just don't want to do it. I just don't want to do it.

What's kinda sucky is that I don't really have anything to look forward to in the summer break. Like this summer I haven't planned to go anywhere - in which I usually would. I mean I'm always up for travelling, any day, but I think I've done my fair share this year. I think I might just settle for a laid back summer and work? I've got a brief (jokes I wrote it out it's pretty intense) summer to-do list and I hope to stick to it. A lot of stuff on there is just stuff I want to learn or get back into or try or buy

But anyways shouldn't be thinking about that yet, got architecture to focus on right now. 

God bless our archi-souls.


x
gracie