Monday, September 7, 2015

SEVEN WEEKS I | 1x1

Hey there,

So my last post on here was pretty depressing. Depressing would be an understatement. For the month of August I was actually on acne medication (Roaccutane), pretty sure you may know someone who has used it before. Essentially one of its side effects is mood swings and I've asked around and it doesn't happen to everyone, but I was one of the lucky few that experienced these effects. So I was very down in the dumps in August and it made it really hard for me to focus on my studies and be happy and present around my family and friends. In late August I made the decision to stop using the medication because I was constantly crying. Three weeks later now, I'm back to my usual self.

But other than that, it's been seven weeks since uni started and I haven't blogged yet. Just lots of uni feels and everything in between. Yummy meals, cat cafes (ty rb!) and visits to the Opera House and the Powerhouse Museum for design research for studio. I also cut my hair a while back, it's shoulder length, yay for shorter hair.

7 weeks down, 8 weeks to go. Halfway through the semester; the final leg of this degree. Let's do this.


x
gracie